We hope you’ve loved our 7 days of recipes! In case you missed any, we shared with you how to make:
- Apricot & Orange Granola Bars
- Raw Vegan Lime & Cherry Tart
- Nut Butter Cups
- Gavurdagi Pomegranate Salad
- Apricot Muffins
- Raw Brownies
And now last, but not least:
- Grilled Peaches, Ice Cream and Gluten Free Crumble
Many of these recipes have been based on stone fruits – apricots, cherries, and peaches – because this is the best time of year to eat them. They don’t need to travel far to Dubai because there is delicious stone fruit growing all over the region during the summer and that means they arrive fresh and bursting with flavor.
Enjoy your dessert tonight and remember to #rebootwithfruit !
Grilled Peaches, Ice Cream and Gluten Free Crumble
INGREDIENTS for the crumble
- 1/3 cup gluten free flour
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- 3 tbsp ghee
- 3 tbsp honey/maple syrup
INGREDIENTS for the peaches
- 3 peaches from the Fruitful Day Box
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 6 scoops of ice cream – your choice of dairy or non dairy
METHOD for the crumble
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees F.
- Add all dry ingredients; flour, cinnamon and salt to a large bowl.
- Add wet ingredients; liquid sweetener and ghee to the flour mixture and bring together to form a dough.
- Place the dough on a baking tray and crumble into small pieces.
- Bake for 15 – 20 minutes or until browned. Remove from the oven and let cool.
METHOD for the peaches
- Halve peaches and place them in a bowl along with the melted butter and cinnamon. Toss to coat.
- Place a griddle on medium heat and place peaches face down for 3 – 5 minutes or until seared.
- Turn and repeat.